Northern Patagonia with PRG
Jan 6-13, 2024
Women’s Trip to Argentina Sold Out
Patagonia River Guides are well known and respected in Argentina and their philosophy to ‘fish the best rivers at the best times with the best guides,’ sets the stage for this amazing experience under their leadership.
Your Northern Patagonia fishing trip will begin at Rinconada Lodge –a remote location offering access to great rivers including the Chimehuin, Malleo, Collon Cura, Quilquihue, Catan lil, Filo Hua Hum, Limay and Alumine. With so much water to choose from we will spend four nights and three days fishing here –allowing you to see a different river every day and have plenty of fishing reports to choose your favorite options with our guides. Each day will include walk/wade or float options and our guides will work with us to provide the best fit for each angler.
We will spend three nights at Quemquemtreau, giving us an opportunity to fish three days on these amazing waters while taking in another Asado, and the warm and inviting atmosphere of all things Patagonia.
On the fourth day we will fish our way to the Estancia Quemquemtreu. At over 100 years old, this Estancia encompasses close to 200,000 acres and a total of more than 5,000 head of Hereford cattle. It also offers more than 30 miles of private access to the the Collon Cura river, 15 miles of private access to Quemquemtreu Creek and the option of floating the last few miles of the Caleufu. Fishing options are endless and we’ll likely be into prime summer hatches to include Mayflies, Stoneflies and the Willow Worm Hatch.
Patagonia River Guides
- All food and beverages at the lodge including house wines, beer and bar liquors.
- Round trip shuttle to the San Martin airport.
- Rods, reels and light tackle.
- Fishing Licenses.
What's Not Included
- Tips for guides and staff. Standard tips are $105 per day of fishing (covers both guides and assistant guides) and $35 USD per night per guest for all other staff.
- Travel to San Martin (airport code CPC).
- Airport transfers and tips in Buenos Aires.
- Hotels, food and activities should you overnight in Buenos Aires.